Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mr. Nature gets a job


Looks like Mr. Nature got tired of puttering around the house while Mother Nature does all the work. He is now riding on her coat tails by selling raisins in a bag.

However, Mr. Nature is kind of a cheap skate. I mean, how much can the production costs be, what with being married to Mother Nature and all. I got 57 raisins in this bag for 85 cents. That means 3 raisins is all my 2 cents are worth.

The best part of the bag is a little notice at the bottom that says:
Please Don't Litter. Dispose of bag properly.


You can just imagine the real meaning:
Please people. I'm in enough trouble with the Mrs. as it is. I don't need you all leaving your bags everywhere as a constant reminder to her about how I take her "nature's perfect snack" and wrap it up in plastic. Help me out here.

No comments: